Video is the most powerful tool available for digital marketing. It is persuasive and effective at conveying emotion and needs to be a part of your marketing plans for the following three reasons:-
1. Videos are more memorable than traditional types of advertising
Not only do videos help you stand out from the crowd and get the attention of your target audience, they appeal to the brain’s visual and auditory systems and it is this bond that prompts an emotional response that influences a person’s choices and actions. It is generally believed that people remember 20% of what they hear, 30% of what they see and 70% of what they hear and see. Research by Tubular Insights reveals:
· 96% of consumers surveyed found videos helpful for making online purchase decisions
· 71% of consumers surveyed confirmed watching a corporate video left them with a positive impression of the brand, service or company
· 73% of all consumers are more likely to make a purchase after watching videos explaining a product or service
Source: Consumers: 73% Will Make a Purchase After Watching a Video http://tubularinsights.com/consumers-purchase-video/#ixzz4WDNAM68k
©TubularInsights.com, All Rights Reserved
2. Search engines love video content
When used correctly, a video is an amazing way to convey a message to your target audience. Studies have shown that videos were over 50 times more likely to appear on the first page of search results. Video increases the searchability of your content and as a result, boosts engagement, as search engines look for signs of engaging content to determine its’ ranking . By having your video on Youtube, one of the world’s largest search engines, you increase your brand’s visibility.
3. Videos make you look more professional and helps build trust with your customers
Allowing customers the opportunity to see a person, connects them with your company on a human level and on that basis, trust can be built. Your message can be re-inforced through tone, eye contact and the way in which you phrase your intentions. Customers can then share emotions and develop a relationship with you.
If you haven’t already explored the world of video marketing. Now is your chance. Visit us at www.stordeo.com.